- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, September 29, 2012
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
DUST OFF YOUR LEDERHOSEN AND CLOSE OUT THE SEASON WITH BEER FEST!
Join us for Beer Fest and enjoy craft beer tastings and pairings from 1pm - 4pm. As a thank you to all of our guests for an amazing 2012 Season, Beer Fest is included with your General Admission ticket!
If you're 21+, you'll experience up to 10 2oz samples of seasonal specialties from the Tenth and Blake Beer Company including:
- Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest
- Leinenkugel's Lemon Berry
- Blue Moon Belgian White
- Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin
- Blue Moon Belgian Pale Ale
- Batch 19-3
- Henry Weinhards Woodland Pass IPA
- Henry Weinhards Private Reserve
- Henry Weinhards Redwood Flats Amber Ale
- Big Eddy Baltic Porter
- Big Eddy IPA
- Crispin Original
- Fox Barrel Pear
- St. Stefanus
Plus, traditional German fare will be available for purchase including:
- Pork Schnitzel on Pretzel Bread
- Mini Bratwurst and Braised Red Cabbage
- Black Forrest Ham Panini with Brie
- Braised Pot Roast over Mustard Speatzle
Bring your friends and family and enjoy one of the last days of the 2012 season at Arlington Park!
The first round of Arlington Park and Trackside OTBs newest contest – The Eliminator – starts on Saturday, September 22 and Saturday, September 29. Click here for details and contest rules.
Free shuttle service is available to the Ryder Cup from Arlington Park. Parking is available in Lots A and B. Lots open at 6:30am and close at 7:30pm Tuesday, September 25 through Sunday, September 30. Please click here to visit their website for more information.