- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, April 21, 2013
|Gates Open||First Post||Last Post||Admission|
The Great American Cooking Expo
The Great American Cooking Expo, Chicago’s foremost food and wine festival presents “It’s Just a Taste” held this year on Saturday, April 20 & Sunday, April 21, 2013!!!!!
This two-day event features:
- Local & Celebrity cooking demonstrations
- Wine, beer, cordials, and spirits tasting
- Food samples
- Holiday and everyday menu ideas
- Food preparation techniques, recipes, coupons and gift-giving ideas.
With over 50,000 square feet of space, showcasing more than 100+ exhibitors and live cooking demonstrations that will also be viewable on high-definition screens, the expo is certain to appeal to all your senses. Shop for the latest culinary gift items – from exquisite food and wine packages to gadgets you can’t live without – for yourself or your favorite gourmand. More Information
Mr. D's, Arlington Park's Chicago-themed sports bar, is a fan favorite during the live racing season. But the excitement doesn't stop in the off-season. So stop in to catch your favorite sports team and watch and wager on top racing from around the country!
No races scheduled today.