- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, June 22, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Chicago Bears Day
Bear Down with the Monsters of the Midway at Arlington. Arlington will turn orange and blue with pride for this celebration of one of Chicago’s most popular professional sports franchises.
- Chicago Bears Extreme Fan Ticket Package Inclusion (portion of tickets to go towards Bears Care): Adult Ticket ($70.12 all inclusive), Youth Ages 12-20 Ticket ($35 all inclusive), Youth Ages 4-11 ($25 all inclusive), Youth Ages 3 and Under ($0)
- 3 Hour Beer and Wine Bar with Specialty Cocktail
- Sports Themed Chef’s Table: Sausages, Mini Dogs, Mini Potato Skins, Nacho Bar, Wing Sampler, Paninis, Chopped Salad, Carved Pretzel, Potato Salad, Funnel Cakes, Park Corn, Ice Cream, Cookies
- Meet & Greet with Chicago Bears alum and current players. Autographs not guaranteed.
- Goodie Bag
- Seat/Access to Chicago Bears themed International Room (Click Here for more information on location of International Room)
- Daily Racing Guide
- Special Chicago Bears Drumline performance
- Staley da Bear appearance
- Photo opportunities with 1985 Championship Trophy
The Bears EXTREME Fan ticket package is SOLD OUT. Please purchase General Admission to enjoy all of the public Chicago Bears Day activities!
- Chicago Bears Interactive Activities in The Park:
- Enter The Park through the renowned Bears Head
- Bears inflatable Football Toss
- Appearance by official Chicago Bears mascot, Staley da Bear, who hangs out in style in the Staley Musical Van
- Chicago Bears Drumline performances in The Park and Winner’s Circle
- Autograph Signing: Steve McMichael, Alex Brown, Desmond Clark, and Jay Hilgenberg on-site for autograph signing session in the Paddock*
- 1985 Championship Trophy: Trophy on-site for one of a kind photo opportunities
- Enter To Win: Chicago Bears Autographed Memorabilia: 1 Kyle Long Football, 1 Chris Conte Mini-Helmet, or 1 Robbie Gold Mini-Helmet.
- Food & Beverage Specials: Bear Claw Cocktail (Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Orange Soda), Little Bear (Orange Soda and Cream Soda), and Mike Ditka Brand sausages, beef, ribs, pizza, wines, and bloody marys.
- Chicago Bears Cup: See horses compete for the title of the Chicago Bears Cup. Bears former players and executives will be in the Winner’s Circle for the trophy presentation
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
- Public Mural: Help Arlington create a one of a kind painting that’s painted by YOU, our guest! Put your stroke on the painting on select days throughout the season. Limited to guests who are 18 or older.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on other sports themed days with Chicago Blackhawks Day and Chicago White Sox Day for experiences similar to Chicago Bears Day.
*Number of autographs not guaranteed, players subject to change.
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Sunday, the Museum of Science and Industry & the Chicago Bandits will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.