- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, July 5, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Horses & Hops
Mark your calendars for July 5th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy , a crisp, refreshing wheat beer with natural lemonade flavor that’s perfect for sun-splashed summer days and nights.**
- Paired Food Item: Lemon Herb Marinated Chicken Skewers.** The bright lemonade flavor of Summer Shandy will perfectly compliment the citrus and herb flavors of the marinated chicken.
- Live Band: Vinyl Highway Band
- Featured Jockey: Rosemary Homeister Jr. Visit The Park to get an official Rosemary Homeister Jr. jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Rosemary Homeister Jr. wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Rosemary your support? Adults and kids alike can create a Rosemary Homeister Jr. “head on a stick” to cheer her to the finish line!
- Racing Feature: Want to learn more about racing? Check out a racing Q&A in The Park with Arlington’s racing experts.
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.