- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, July 12, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Food Truck Festival presented by Daily Herald and WGN
While the horses work hard on the track, you'll be working hard to hit up every Food Truck on site for Arlington’s second annual Food Truck Festival in The Park! Keep an eye on the track to see what horses may be moving on to race on Million Day, keep an ear out for fantastic tunes from the Miller Lite Band Stage, and touch the giveaways and money won on your big bet!
- $35 VIP Food Truck Ticket:
- Rain or shine event!
- Early Entry (12pm-1pm)
- 2 Food Tickets
- 2 Hours MillerCoors Draft Beer & Wine Bar (12pm-2pm)
- Early Entry ticket will sell out. Purchase tickets early!
Click below to purchase your VIP Food Truck Ticket
- Food Trucks: Best Truckin' BBQ, Calle Wagon, Chicago Pizza Boss, Fat Shallot, Fork In The Road, GiaVia Sweets, Grill Chasers, Hoof & Feather, Model Chef and Toasty Cheese will be on site 1pm-5pm.
- Live Band: Mike & Joe (Pop and Rock)
- Enter To Win: Your Fortune awaits with the FastBet Mobile Ultimate Bet Challenge: The chance to bet $1,000 on one horse in the Arlington Handicap to WIN
- Enter To Win: Williams and Sonoma gift basket, provided by One Arlington
- Giveaway: Official Arlington Million Baseball Cap to first 2,000 guests through the Admission Gates.* UPDATE: Due to unforeseen production issues, our 2014 Arlington Million hat giveaway is unavailable for its scheduled July 12, 2014 release. The first 2,000 fans will receive a ticket to redeem for the Arlington Million hat at later dates throughout the season.
- Miller Lite, Horses & Hops at Arlington International: See below for more information on today’s Horses & Hops promotion including a featured craft beer/cider/or specialty brand, food pairing, and great horseracing experiences including a new jockey card program.
- National Anthem: Colors presented by Marine Air Control Group-48
- Public Mural: Help Arlington create a one of a kind painting that’s painted by YOU, our guest! Put your stroke on the painting on select days throughout the season. Limited to guests who are 18 or older.
*Giveaway subject to change.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Arlington Million Day and Septemberfest for exclusive experiences similar to Food Truck Festival on Million Preview Day!
Million Preview Day features four graded stakes races that serve as prep races for the Arlington Million and International Festival of Racing. The $200,000 Arlington Handicap (G3) is the final local prep for the Million (G1). The $200,000 Modesty Handicap (G3) serves the same role for the $750,000 Beverly D. (G1). The $200,000 American Derby (G3) is the second leg of Mid-America Triple and a prep for the G1 $500,000 Secretariat Stakes. The $150,000 Stars and Stripes (G3) is the perfect lead-up race to the $400,000 American St. Leger (Listed).
Mark your calendars for July 12th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Peroni Nastro Azzuro, a crisp Italian lager that brings classic Italian style to the world of beer.**
- Paired Food Item: Four Cheese Panini with Tomato Basil Sauce.** This refreshing beer will cleanse the palate of the richness of mozzarella, provolone, and Asiago cheese while enhancing the fresh flavors of the tomato sauce.
- Live Band: Mike & Joe
- Featured Jockey: James Graham. Visit The Park to get an official James Graham jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If James Graham wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show James your support? Adults and kids alike can create a James Graham “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
- Racing Feature: Check out a great display of Derby worth hats by our featured Milliner!
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.