- Visit & Shop
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, July 19, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Guys Day Out
Grab the boys and get ready for our second annual Guys Day Out at Arlington! It's all about cars, beer, food, and music in the park area on an afternoon packed with good times with your buddies.
- $30 Guys Day Out Beer Fest Ticket:
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy this event!
- 2 Hour Beer Tasting (1:30-3:30) - including, but not limitied to, the beers listed below.
- Hot Dog
- (2) 12 oz. Beers
- Souvenir Beer Sampling Cup
- Live Band: Hoopla
- Activities in the Park:
- Beer Tasting (ticket required)
- Car show presented by the Classic Car Club of America
- Enter To Win: Gift Certificate to J. Hilburn with a personal stylist Nicole Matteson (312-203-9695), provided by One Arlington, a $50 Giftcard provided by Golfsmith, or a Gift Certificate from TeeOff.com for a free foursome of golf with carts. TeeOff.com has over 500,000 tee times at over 1,200 courses across the country daily!
- Food & Beverage Specials: Build Your Own Nacho Station (Chili, Buffalo Chicken, BBQ Pork, Cheese Sauces, & Assorted Toppings) & Grilled Sausages (including Ditka’s Sausages & a Foot Long Dog w/Assorted Toppings)
- Miller Lite Horses & Hops: See below for more information on today’s Horses & Hops promotion including a featured craft beer/cider/or specialty brand, food pairing, and great horseracing experiences including a new jockey card program.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Chicago White Sox Day, Chicago Blackhawks Day, and Arlington Million Day for experiences all guys (and gals) will love!
Mark your calendars for July 19th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Batch 19. The recipe for Batch 19 dates back to the days before the prohibition of alcohol in 1919. It was lost, tucked away in a brewer’s logbook, but rediscovered while the brewery cleaned up after a flood in its library. They loved the recipe so much that they decided to brew it and celebrate the great taste and style of beer before Prohibition.**
- Paired Food Item: Pulled Pork Minis with Sweet and Sour Slaw.** There herbal flavors from the unique hops are a fantastic partner to slow smoked pork while the subtle malt flavors pair well with molasses undercurrent of bbq sauce.
- Live Band: Hoopla
- Featured Jockey: Julio Felix. Visit The Park to get an official Julio Felix jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Julio Felix wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Julio your support? Adults and kids alike can create a Julio Felix “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
- Racing Feature: Check out the equipment jockeys practice on! An official Equisizer will be on display in The Park for great photo ops.
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.