- Visit & Shop
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
- Virtual Tour
Saturday, July 26, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Horses & Hops
Today, jockeys and racetracks across the United States are taking part in a unified show of support to increase awareness of the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund, a public charity that provides monthly financial assistance to some 60 former jockeys who have suffered catastrophic on-track injuries. As fans of this great sport, the PDJF sincerely asks for your support which will bring hope and help to these permanently disabled jockeys while assisting with their day-to-day needs. For more information, visit http://www.pdjf.org.
Mark your calendars for July 26th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Third Shift Amber Lager. Third Shift Amber Lager was created out of our brewer’s love of the art of brewing. Rather than clocking out at the end of the day, our brewer’s decided to create a new beer to share their passion. They call that beer Third Shift.**
- Paired Food Item: Beer Steamed Bratwurst with bbq Glazed Onions.** Our Bratwurst are steamed in Third shift lager to impart its nuances into the sausage. The robust flavors of the beer will stand up well to the garlic and spice flavor of the sausage.
- Live Band: The Noize
- Featured Jockey: Channing Hill. Visit The Park to get an official Channing Hill jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Channing Hill wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Channing your support? Adults and kids alike can create a Channing Hill “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
- Beat the Odds with FastBet Mobile: As if live Thoroughbred racing wasn’t thrilling enough, FastBet Mobile is bringing you the chance to be even closer to the action! On select Saturdays, FastBet Mobile will be offering fans the chance to enter to win a spot in its "Beat the Odds with FastBet Mobile" contest. A winner will be drawn for each horse participating in a pre-selected race, and these fans will each be randomly assigned a number that correspond with each horse. The fan wearing the number of the winning horse will become the proud owner of a new iPad! Entry is free and no purchase is required to participate.
- Racing Feature: Check out and support Galloping Out, an organization that helps retired racehorses find homes after their career on the track is over.
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.
CULINARY CLUB — BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND WITH ENHANCED MENUS!
Try a taste of suite life at Arlington International! Join our Culinary Club and enjoy an upscale afternoon with regional American cuisine and cold beverages in the comfort of our 5th floor air-conditioned suites. This event, available on select Saturdays, includes admission to Arlington International, a Daily Racing Guide, 2-hour sumptuous chef’s table (shared) and 3-hour beer & wine bar with private bartender. Private suites are available for groups of 16 adults or more – please call our Group Sales department directly to arrange for a private Culinary Club suite at 847-385-7550.
$56 per person with 3-hour Beer and Wine beverage package
Young Adults 12-20 $35
Children ages 4-11 $25
BIG EASY CLUB
Corn, Tomato and Okra Salad
Cajun Boiled Crawfish
Mango Bread Pudding
For additional event details and more Culinary Club dates, please click here.
Event conclusion subject to change based on last race. Dress Code: No persons in jeans, shorts, t-shirts, halter tops, athletic shoes or abbreviated clothing will be admitted to the Suite Level.