- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, August 10, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Chicago White Sox Day
Show your South Side pride and celebrate the Chicago White Sox as Arlington International turns black, white and silver for Chicago White Sox Day.
- Chicago White Sox Extreme Fan Ticket Package Inclusion (portion of ticket proceeds go to Chicago White Sox Charities): Adult Ticket ($70.12 all inclusive), Youth Ages 12-20 Ticket ($35 all inclusive), Youth Ages 4-11 ($25 all inclusive), Youth Ages 3 and Under ($0)
- 3-hour Beer and Wine Bar with Specialty Cocktail
- Sports-themed Chef’s Table: Sausages, Mini Dogs, Mini Potato Skins, Nacho Bar, Wing Sampler, Paninis, Chopped Salad, Carved Pretzel, Potato Salad, Funnel Cakes, Park Corn, Ice Cream, Cookies
- Meet & Greet with Chicago White Sox Former Players Carlos May & Dan Pasqua. Autographs not guaranteed.
- Goodie Bag
- Seat/Access to Chicago White Sox themed International Room (Click Here for more information on location of International Room)
- Daily Racing Guide
- Southpaw Appearance
- 2005 World Series Trophy for photo opportunities
- Chicago White Sox Interactive Activities in The Park:
- Chicago White Sox hands on activities and interactives
- Appearance by official Chicago White Sox Mascot, South Paw
- Autograph Signing: Chicago White Sox former players Carlos May & Dan Pasqua on-site for an autograph signing session in the Paddock*
- Enter To Win: John Danks Jersey, Adam Dunn Bat, or Jose Quintana Baseball.
- 2005 World Series Trophy: Trophy on-site for one of a kind photo opportunities
- Ceremonial First Pitch: A lucky fan and an Arlington jockey will be front and center on the track to catch the ceremonial first pitch(es) thrown by Chicago White Sox former players
- 7th Race Stretch: Join Chicago White Sox former players, executives, and jockeys singing “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” before the horses go into the gate for the7th race – be around the Winner’s Circle for some cracker jacks!
- Food & Beverage Specials: Southside Slammer Cocktail (Rum, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice), Foot Long Maxwell Street Polish, Loaded Nacho White Sox Helmet
- Chicago White Sox Cup: Seventh Race, see horses compete for the title of the Chicago White Sox Cup. Sox former players and executives will be in the Winner’s Circle for the trophy presentation
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
*Number of guests through line is not guaranteed.
In 2014, the Chicago White Sox have designated multiple games to Arlington International. On these special days the White Sox would like to offer specially priced tickets to Arlington International supporters as well as their family and friends. For more information, please visit www.whitesox.com/arli.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Arlington Million Day for experiences similar to Chicago White Sox Day!
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Sunday, the Museum of Science and Industry will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.