- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, August 16, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|10:30 AM||12:30 PM||$22 Adults/$2 Child|
Arlington Million - 32nd Running
Million Day at Arlington International is the must attend event of the summer. Experience the biggest day of racing in Illinois with exclusive ticketed packages, big ways to win, and a celebration of the best racehorses in the country.
- $53.66* Million Party Zone Ticket Package:
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy this event!
- 4.5 Hour Beer & Wine Bar (12:15pm-4:45pm)
- Chef’s Table (Apple Slaw, Loaded Macaroni Salad, Kettle Chips, Smoke House Sausage, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, White Cheddar Mac & Cheese, Cookies)(12:15pm-3:15pm)
- Live Band : 7th Heaven**
- Daily Racing Guide
- Photo Booth
The Arlington Million will also be aired nationally on WGN Superstation.
*Price subject to tax and service charge.
**Purchasing a ticket to the Million Party Zone includes admittance to the Miller Lite Band Stage, home to 7th Heaven this Million. Without a Million Party Zone ticket, guests are not guaranteed a view of the band.
- Enter To Win: Your Fortune awaits with the FastBet Mobile Ultimate Bet Challenge: The chance to bet $3,000 on one horse in the Arlington Million to WIN
- Giveaway: Official 2014 Arlington Million Glass to first 750 guests through the Admission Gates
- Opening Ceremonies: Don't miss a performance by the Jesse White Tumblers and singer Johnny Vincent as they put together a show only worthy of the opening ceremonies of the biggest day of racing in Illinois. Gather around the Winner's Circle after the fourth race!
- National Anthem: Sung by legendary singer, Jim Cornelison, after the sixth race and colors presented by Marine Air Control Group- 48 after sixth race
- Food & Beverage Specials: Million Mary and Millionaire Tea; Ticketed Dining Packages throughout the facility
- Public Mural: Help Arlington create a one of a kind painting that’s painted by YOU, our guest! Put your stroke on the painting on select days throughout the season. Limited to guests who are 18 or older.
- Hat Contest: Invites to the Best Dressed Contest will be handed out to the stylish ladies on track beginning right at 10:45am. The contest will take place next to the paddock near the Champagne Tent. Beginning at 1:25pm the contestants will strut their stuff and the Top Twenty will be chosen by the panel of judges. From those, only one Best Dressed Lady will be chosen! The Top Twenty will be invited for a champagne toast hosted by Valor Ladies in the Champagne Tent. ALL contestants who participate will be given a gift bag from Fashion at the Races full of raceday and fashionable goodies! The winner will take home prizes from sponsors including Arlington Park, Valor Ladies, and The Arboretum of South Barrington will be giving a gift certificate!
- Additional All-Inclusive Arlington Million Packages available:
- The lounge atmosphere offered by the Million VIP Lounge will help you celebrate Arlington’s biggest party of the year in high style with a four and a half hour open bar and a delicious Million Day menu.
- The Million Room is the perfect place to enjoy a day full of signature stakes races while sampling several of the sumptuous dishes available from the Million Room buffet. Reservations can be made by calling 847-870-RACE.
- For an upscale experience with a great all-inclusive package, try Silks at 2200 for a four and a half hour beer and wine package and a specialty Chef’s Table.
- Marquee Tents just opened for those of you looking for a casual way to marvel with the Million.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on the next Party in the Park After Dark: 80’s Night event for an exclusive experience similar to the Million Party Zone!