- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, August 2, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Chicago Blackhawks Day
Celebrate the Chicago Blackhawks at Arlington International!
- Chicago Blackhawks Interactive Activities in The Park:
- Appearance by official Chicago Blackhawks mascot, Tommy Hawk
- Chicago Blackhawks Street Team On-Site
- Live Band: Dave Tamkin & Co.
- Autograph Signing: Blackhawks autograph signing session in the Paddock: Stan Mikita and Tony Esposito*
- Enter To Win: Chicago Blackhawks Jersey signed by #88 Patrick Kane or Chicago Blackhawks Stick signed by the 2013-2014 Blackhawks roster
- Food & Beverage Specials: The Hawk (Cherry Vodka, Grenadine, Cola) and the Little Hawk (Lemon Lime Soda, Grenadine)
- Chicago Blackhawks Cup: See horses compete for the title of the Chicago Blackhawks Cup. Blackhawks former players and executives will be in the Winner’s Circle for the trophy presentation
*Due to an unforeseen schedule change, Joel Quenneville will be unavailable to attend Chicago Blackhawks Day. Number of guests through line is not guaranteed.
Blackhawks Extreme Fan Package has been upgraded to an Open House Event to enjoy the festivities on our Suite Level. Our luxury shared suites will allow you to mingle in comfort with fellow fans for the ultimate experience. This winning package includes admission to Arlington, Daily Racing Guide, shared Suite seating, the Extreme Fan specialty Chef’s Table, three-hour Beer and Wine Bar with a custom Blackhawk cocktail all to be enjoyed with former Blackhawk players and Tommy Hawk.
- Chicago Blackhawks Extreme Fan Ticket Package Inclusion: Adult Ticket ($75.41 all inclusive), Youth Ages 12-20 Ticket ($35 all inclusive), Youth Ages 4-11 ($25 all inclusive), Youth Ages 3 and Under ($0)
- 3 Hour Beer and Wine Bar with Specialty Cocktail (12:30-3:30)
- Sports Themed Chef’s Table: Sausages, Mini Dogs, Mini Potato Skins, Nacho Bar, Wing Sampler, Paninis, Chopped Salad, Carved Pretzel, Potato Salad, Funnel Cakes, Park Corn, Ice Cream, Cookies (12:30-2:30)
- Meet & Greet with Chicago Blackhawks: Stan Mikita and Tony Esposito. Autographs not guaranteed, public autograph signing session 2pm-3pm.
- Goodie Bag
- Seat/Access to Chicago Blackhawks themed shared Suites (Click here for more information on our shared Suites)*
- Daily Racing Guide
- Tommy Hawk appearance
*As of 6/26/2014, the location of the Chicago Blackhawks EXTREME fan ticket has changed to our renowned 5th floor suites. If you purchased your ticket before 6/26/2014, your ticket has been automatically upgraded.
Click below to purchase your Chicago Blackhawks Extreme Fan Ticket Package
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on other sports themed days with Chicago White Sox Day for experiences similar to Chicago Blackhawks Day.
Mark your calendars for August 2nd because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Pilsner Urquell, the original golden lager beer from Pilsen in the Czech Republic. First brewed in 1842, it started a revolution in beer that spread around the world. Still brewed and packaged only in Pilsen, the brewery keeps the craft of brewing this original golden beer alive and well.**
- Paired Food Item: Apple, Bacon and Smoked Gouda Panini.** This clean tasting beer will stand up well to the smoky flavors of the bacon and gouda while complimenting the refreshing crispness of the apple.
- Live Band: Dave Tamkin & Co.
- Featured Jockey: Eduardo Perez. Visit The Park to get an official Eduardo Perez jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Eduardo Perez wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Eduardo your support? Adults and kids alike can create an Eduardo Perez “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.