- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, August 23, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Horses & Hops
Mark your calendars for August 23rd because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Crispin Hard Apple Cider. Crispin Hard Apple Cider captures all the flavor of crisp, ripe, fresh apples in a delicious and surprisingly dry and crisp cider. Crispin ferments only from fresh pressed apples from the Pacific Northwest and uses a proprietary Champagne-style yeast which gives it it’s distinctively crisp flavor.**
- Paired Food Item: Niman Ranch Apple Gouda Sausage topped with Apple Slaw.** The dry crisp flavors of Crispin will enhance each bite of this Artisan sausage while leaving the palate ready for more.
- Live Band: Cool Rockin’ Daddies
- Featured Jockey: Noel Vigil. Visit The Park to get an official Noel Vigiljockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Noel Vigil wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Noel your support? Adults and kids alike can create an Noel Vigil “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.
CULINARY CLUB — BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND WITH ENHANCED MENUS!
Try a taste of suite life at Arlington International! Join our Culinary Club and enjoy an upscale afternoon with regional American cuisine and cold beverages in the comfort of our 5th floor air-conditioned suites. This event, available on select Saturdays, includes admission to Arlington International, a Daily Racing Guide, 2-hour sumptuous chef’s table (shared) and 3-hour beer & wine bar with private bartender. Private suites are available for groups of 16 adults or more – please call our Group Sales department directly to arrange for a private Culinary Club suite at 847-385-7550.
$56 per person with 3-hour Beer and Wine beverage package
Young Adults 12-20 $35
Children ages 4-11 $25
SOUTH BEACH “IN” CROWD
Hearts of Palm Salad
Arroz Con Pollo
For additional event details and more Culinary Club dates, please click here.
Event conclusion subject to change based on last race. Dress Code: No persons in jeans, shorts, t-shirts, halter tops, athletic shoes or abbreviated clothing will be admitted to the Suite Level.