- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, August 24, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Fiesta de Arlington presented by Telemundo, La Ley 107.9, and Reflejos
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage at Arlington International on August 24th!
- Food & Beverage Specials: House made Salsa and Chips, Beef Tamales, Chicken and Seasoned Beef Tacos, Elotes –roasted corn with south of the border toppings, Churros with chili spiked chocolate dipping sauce, Assorted Paletas (Mexican popsicles), & Margaritas. Señor Taco Truck will also be on-site!
- Dance performance by Soles Guadalupanos
- Jockey Autograph Signing Session
- Hispanic Styled Bands LIVE on the Band Stage: Banda La Unica de Jerez
- Telemundo Soap Opera Star Appearance by Kimberly Dos Ramos*
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
*Appearances not guaranteed and subject to change.
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Sunday, LEGOLAND Discovery Center & FireZone will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.