- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, August 3, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
FireZone First Responders Day featuring the Gary Sinise Foundation
To celebrate our honorable first responders, Arlington will be raising awareness and funds for the Gary Sinise Foundation. Support our nation’s defenders, veterans, and their families by joining us and experiencing the Remembrance Rescue Project with Former FDNY Rescue 4 from Sept. 11th. Enjoy other fun activities to offer our thanks to these everyday heroes.
- National Anthem: Colors presented by Marine Air Control Group-48
- Admission Pricing: Free General Admission for Fire, Police, First Responders, and Military (with badge or proof of ID)
- Food & Beverage Specials: The Remedy (Vodka, Orange Juice, Pineapple Fruit Juice); 25% off Food Items in The Park for First Responders (with badge or ID)
- Live Band: Detailed Guys, the all-CFD Rock Band.
- First Responder Day Activities: FireZone course for Kids, Bag Piper performances, Police K9 Unit, Chili Cook Off, Fire Trucks On-Site
- Remembrance Rescue Project: Former FDNY Rescue 4 from September 11 will be on-site.
- Gary Sinise Foundation Fundraiser: Ticketed Event in the International Room. See below for additional details.
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Chicago White Sox Day for more family fun!
Gary Sinise and the Gary Sinise Foundation are coming to Chicago to spend a day with many of our nation’s heroes. Arlington International is hosting a First Responders Day which will benefit the Gary Sinise Foundation on Sunday August 3. Come spend a day at Arlington and pay tribute to the brave men and women that protect us and have given so much for our country and our freedom. Chicago native and Gary Sinise Foundation ambassador, Tom Dreesen, will be joining Gary at the special luncheon and program in the International Room. Purchase your tickets today for a wonderful afternoon and cause.
Gary Sinise Foundation Mission Statement: At the Gary Sinise Foundation, we serve our nation by honoring our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need. We do this by creating and supporting unique programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire, strengthen, and build communities.
Your ticket includes: Admission, Chef’s Table, Supreme Bar, Seat in International Room, and special Gary Sinise Foundation & Arlington International programming
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Sunday, FireZone and Brookfield Zoo will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.