- Visit & Shop
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
- Virtual Tour
Saturday, August 30, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Horses & Hops
Mark your calendars for August 30th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Leinenkugel’s Hoppin Helles, a traditional Bavarian style lager with an American twist. Hoppin Helles is brewed with 6 American Hops which give flavors of grapefruit, tropical citrus, and fresh cut grass layered over a sweet but subtle malt flavor.**
- Paired Food Item: Jerk Chicken Wings with Pineapple Relish.** With the inclusion of 6 unique American hops, this lager will complement the spice and herb flavors of our jerk chicken.
- Live Band: Saturday June Band
- Featured Jockey: Samantha Colvin. Visit The Park to get an official Samantha Colvin jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Samantha Colvin wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Samantha your support? Adults and kids alike can create a Samantha Colvin “head on a stick” to cheer her to the finish line!
- Beat the Odds with FastBet Mobile: As if live Thoroughbred racing wasn’t thrilling enough, FastBet Mobile is bringing you the chance to be even closer to the action! On select Saturdays, FastBet Mobile will be offering fans the chance to enter to win a spot in its "Beat the Odds with FastBet Mobile" contest. A winner will be drawn for each horse participating in a pre-selected race, and these fans will each be randomly assigned a number that correspond with each horse. The fan wearing the number of the winning horse will become the proud owner of a new iPad! Entry is free and no purchase is required to participate.
- Racing Feature: Check out and support Galloping Out, an organization that helps retired racehorses find homes after their career on the track is over.
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.