- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Monday, September 1, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Close out the summer with a bang with our final Party in the Park, Horses & Hops, and Family Day of the season.
- Live Band: The Screamin’ End
- National Anthem: Colors presented by Marine Air Control Group-48
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28.
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Monday, the Children's Business Network will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.
- 1:00pm Race 1