- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Monday, September 1, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Close out the summer with a bang with our final Party in the Park, Horses & Hops, and Family Day of the season.
- Live Band: The Screamin’ End
- National Anthem: Colors presented by Marine Air Control Group-48
- Special Family Day Presented by Pepsi and Daily Herald Activities: See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28.
Sunday Family Day Presented by Pepsi and Daily Herald are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Monday, the Children's Business Network will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.