- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, September 6, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Binny's Taste at the Track
The biggest and best wine event of the fall season is back! Whether you’re just learning about the world of wines, or are a wine aficionado looking for new and exciting brands, you don’t want to miss the Taste at the Track outdoor wine festival presented by Binny's Beverage Depot. You’re invited to join us on Saturday, September 6 to watch and wager on the heart pounding sport of Thoroughbred horse racing while enjoying samplings of hundreds of domestic and international wines from Binny’s. Plus, top Chicagoland restaurants will be providing a sampling of signature dishes to pair with your favorite wine. Tickets for this event will sell out, Arlington encourages guests to purchase their tickets early.
- Wine Tasting: Sample hundreds of different wines in a custom Govino wine glass
- Food: Top Chicagoland restaurants. More details coming soon.
- Entertainment: Live DJ on the Miller Lite Band Stage
- Enter To Win: Wine Cooler and accessories, provided by Arlington One
- Binny’s Taste at the Track Ticket Inclusion:
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy this event!
- Govino Wine Glass
- Wine Tasting (1pm-5pm)
- 3 Food Sample Tickets
Purchase your Binny’s Taste at the Track early for $30! Day of price will be $35.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Septemberfest, Saturday September 13th for a sampling of Chicagoland’s favorite food trucks with beer pairings.