- Born: Nov. 21, 1970
- Education: He is a European Business Administration graduate.
- Stone won his first Grade 1 race when I'm a Dreamer won the 2012 Beverly D.
- Stone purchased I'm a Dreamer from trainer David Simcock and his wife Jennie after the filly had twice raced in their colors.
- St. Albans Blood Stock was founded by Stone in 2005.
- In 2010, Stone was appointed to the board as Non-Executive Director of Armajaro Trading, a global soft commodity trading house and supply chain manager founded in 1998 and is one of the world's largest traders in soft commodities. In July 2012, he began an executive role as Global Head of Commodities overseeing the global trading operations of cocoa, coffee and sugar.
- He was a founding Director of Greenstine Carbon Management Ltd, a market leading software solutions provider enabling companies and the public sector to manage and mitigate the environmental impact of their activities and associated supply chains from 2006 until 2010.
- Stone was a Non-Executive Director at Openfield Plc, UK's largest grain marketing organisation which is farmer owned where he was Chairman of the Group's Risk Committee. In his earlier career, Stone spent 13 years at ED&F Man in a variety of senior positions including Managing Director ED&F Man Asia, and a Director of SIS 88 Pte Ltd and Asian Blending Pte Ltd. Latterly at ED&F Man. Stone was responsible for the Group's Global Raw Sugar Trading book worldwide.