- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Program Changes
- Night School
- Arlington University
- Track Maintenance
- How to Wager
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Handicapping Contests & Seminars
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- Track Specifications
- Trackside OTB
Entertainment Website Arlingtonparklive.com Launched
As Arlington Park gears up for its opening day Friday, May 1, the track has made it easy to follow what is going on and become part of the action with Arlington Park Live.
The site will serve as the social hub for all activities at Arlington Park - from musical acts to fashion contests. Fans can sample the action on-line throughout the season, viewing photos from past events and interacting with the track through a variety of social networking sites.
Arlington Park Makes Party Planning Easy
Arlington Park Live makes it easy to plan a party at the track. The site allows party hosts to easily send customizable electronic invitations including all party details that will link to a private page for guests to RSVP and learn more about details of the event.
Blogging for Entertainment Seekers & Novices
Fans of the track are also encouraged to register and follow three Arlington Park Live bloggers. There will be a range of useful information and insights to read up on including:
- The Jock - Get a glimpse into the life of Timothy Thornton, an up and coming jockey on the Chicago Circuit, who will provide a window into his activities.
- AP Insider - Alyssa Ali will be the online entertainment host for Arlington Park providing insights and reviews of the local entertainment scene, sharing fashion tips, celebrity sightings and offering an inside look of a thoroughbred racetrack.
- Racing 411 - Get the racing 411 from our racing aficionado, Brian Spencer. Brian will guide you through the basics of the sport and provide tips on how to try and make your visit to the track a profitable one.
Join Our Network
Arlington Park is also making it easier for on-the-go Chicagoland residents to interact with and get a sample of the action at Arlington Park.
People can follow Arlington Park on Twitter in a variety of ways. Those guests looking for racing information, expert selections, paddock reports and up to the minute news from the track can follow Arlington Racing at http://twitter.com/arlingtonracing while guests looking to tune into the other entertainment such as special events and live music at Arlington Park can follow Arlington Park Live at http://twitter.com/ap_live.
If guests are hoping to get a glimpse of the park or upload photos from their past visit, Arlington Park will showcase the beauty and pageantry of horse racing and entertainment activities on Flickr. Users can follow Arlington Park's photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ap_live.
Fans will also be able to see video clips of Arlington Park events, vignettes, features and highlights on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/arlingtonparklive.
Arlington Park's Facebook fan page, which can be found at http://www.facebook.com and by searching for Arlington Park, is a place for fans to connect, send invites to host parties and find out what's going on at Arlington Park - both on and off the racetrack.
For more information, or to connect with Arlington Park in a variety of ways, please visit www.arlingtonparklive.com.