- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Mr. D's Sports Bar
- Event Schedule
- General Information
- Maps & Directions
- Season Box Holder Information
- Preferred Club
- Junior Jockey Club
- Sponsorship Partners
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- FastBet Mobile
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News - Videos - Blogs
- Trackside OTB
Security, Safety and Lost & Found
Your Safety is Our Priority
Keepng these suggestions in mind during your visit will help ensure your safety and entertainment.
Safety Around Horses
- Horses always have the right of way.
- Never touch a horse unless you have the permission from the horse's handler.
- Thoroughbred horses are high-strung animals - especially on race day, so when in the vicinity of horses, please don't make sudden movements or loud noises.
Lost and Found
- Lost objects are stored at our Lost & Found office. You may contact us by calling 847-385-7441 and ask for Lost & Found, or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a uniformed Arlington International security guard or guest services representative and ask for assistance.
- Should a security issue arise while you are a guest at Arlington International, we ask that you find a guest services representative or an Arlington International security officer.