|Your Safety is Our Priority
Keeping these suggestions in mind during your visit will help ensure your safety and entertainment.
|Safety Around Horses
- Horses always have the right of way.
- Never touch a horse unless you have the permission from the horse's handler.
- Thoroughbred horses are high-strung animals - especially on race day - so when in the vicinity of horses, please don't make sudden movements or loud noises.
- Should a security issue arise while you are a guest at Arlington International, we ask that you find a guest services representative or an Arlington International security officer.
- Should you have a sudden illness or injury while you are a guest at Arlington International, please seek help at our First Aid Station, which is located on the East Paddock Level.
- If you need immediate assistance, please find an Arlington International security officer or guest services representative.
- If the emergency is serious, the patron will be transported to a local hospital via ambulance.
|Lost & Found
- Lost objects are stored at our Lost & Found office. You may contact us by calling 847-385-7222 and ask for Lost & Found, or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Find a uniformed Arlington International security guard or guest services representative and ask for assistance.