- Visit & Shop
- Racing & Wagering
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
|Will Call Policy|
Will Call must be pre-arranged. Day-of drop offs will not be accepted.
Will Call accommodations can be made by choosing Will Call as the delivery method when purchasing tickets online or over the phone. If these accommodations are not made, tickets can be redeemed day-of by providing your ticket confirmation number or the last name used in purchase at either of our Will Call booths.
Dress codes are part of the experience and will be strictly enforced for the following indoor venues:
|Suites and Governor's Room||Million Room and International Room|
Ranges from Festive or Cocktail Attire to Dressy Business Casual
|Ranges from Dressy Business Casual to Smart Casual|
|Persons in jeans, shorts, t-shirts, athletic shoes or abbreviated attire will NOT be permitted to the Suites or Governor's Room||Persons in shorts, t-shirts, tattered or torn jeans, athletic shoes or abbreviated attire will NOT be permitted to the International Room|
|Hours of Operation
Please note gate opening times: 12:00pm on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and 2:00pm on Fridays. Click here for complete racing schedule including post and gate opening times.
We provide wheelchair service to and from the entrance gates to the guest’s seat. We do not provide wheelchairs for guests to use during their stay with us.
For your safety and the safety of the horses on the track, in the event of high winds we may ask that the umbrella at your table remain closed for the duration of the racing day.
Each Guest is allowed ONE complimentary bag containing outside food and beverage (not commercially prepared) within the following dimensions:
- Cooler/bag may not exceed 11” long x 7” wide x 7” high; may not exceed 36” in total circumference
Any additional coolers/bags which exceed these dimensions will be charged a $5 FEE FOR EACH COOLER OR BAG. Any food not purchased inside the facility is considered outside food or beverage and is subject to the policy.
- Coolers/bags containing outside food & beverage are ONLY permitted in The Park and at the Reserved Canopy Tables on the Apron Level
- Cooler use and picnicking are prohibited inside the building, in the Grandstand Reserved seats, Box Seats, and in all on-site restaurants as well as select special event areas. Please proceed directly from the entrance gates to The Park or reserved Canopy Tables
- Liquids and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in their original sealed plastic containers only
- See full Carry-in Policy for more information on prohibited and allowable items
“Cooler/Carry In Passes” can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the gate. This pass will be redeemed for an outside food and beverage tag at the entrance gate after the cooler or bag has been checked by an Arlington International Guest Services Representative..
|Complete Carry-In Policy|
The Arlington International Guest Services Policy outlines what guests may and may not bring into the venue, including specific guidelines as it pertains to outside food and beverage. The policy balances our guest’s safety, comfort and overall experience while at the track. Please review the policy and plan accordingly. All items brought through Admission Gates are subject to inspection. To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates early and have your bags and coolers ready for inspection.
ALLOWABLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
• Liquids and non-alcoholic beverages in their original sealed, plastic containers
• Individually wrapped, non-branded, store bought and homemadefood items
• Purses or baby bags (subject to search)
• Strollers and Wagons
• Folding chairs (not permitted in Reserved seating areas)
• Cellular telephones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, binoculars and laptops
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
• Glass containers or bottles
• Unsealed containers carrying any liquids
• Commercially packaged/branded food (for example, chain or fast food restaurant products)
• Projectile objects including Frisbees, balls, etc.
• Grills, slow cookers or any open flame devices, including candles & sterno burners
• Tents, canopies and oversized umbrellas
• Bicycles, scooters, roller skates or skateboards, and ANY motorized means of transport (other than motorized wheelchairs)
• Poles, flags, banners, signs or any other item seen to be an obstruction to other guests or potential danger to on-track activity
• Drones or any other airborne device
• Noisemakers including air horns, bull horns, fireworks, etc.
• Objects that could be a nuisance to on-track activity and other guests including laser pointers, squirt guns, etc.
• Firearms, knives, sharp objects or other weapons restricted by local, state or federal laws
• Pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome)
In compliance with the Smoke-Free Illinois Act 95-0017, effective January 1, 2008, smoking is prohibited indoors, including tented areas, balconies and all seating areas underneath the cantilever roof. Smoking is permitted outdoors, 15 feet from entrances in areas not referenced above.