- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
9301 W. 63rd St.
Hodgkins, IL 60525
The 4,700 sq. ft. Trackside facility located within the 12,700 sq. ft. restaurant features a total of 61 high definition televisions including 13 42" Plasma televisions, 16 50" Plasma receivers and one 63" Plasma monitor. Wagering will be available at any of 12 manned or self-service terminals featuring the latest in tote technology. The Trackside Sports area can seat approximately 145 people while a private Gold Club Room is available for use by top level Twin Spires Club VIP players.
OTB Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Saturday: 10:30 a.m. until the last live Illinois race is made official
Restaurant Hours of Operation
Call for verification (708) 354-0099 of the below hours:
- Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Cook County requires Trackside Hodgkins to charge a $1 admission tax.
Racing Information & Services
Daily Racing Forms, Simulcast Programs, Illinois Programs and tip sheets are available at our programs counter. Complimentary race information (betting numbers and changes) is posted daily. The program counter is open from 10:30 a.m. until the last evening simulcast race becomes official.
Food & Beverage Service
We offer delicious homemade Italian cuisine. We offer daily specials and have recently been rated as a top restaurant on restaurant.com! You're guaranteed to enjoy great food and service!
Specials & Promotions
- November 16, 2013: Horse Player World Series Contest
- Weekly Lunch Buffet Menu @ $8.95 per person
- Weekly food specials*: http://www.salernopincente.net/3869.html
*Please call ahead for verification
Please call Salerno Pincente at (708) 354-0099 for Group Sales or Private Parties.
Take LaGrange Rd (Hwy 12) to 1 mile north of I-294 & I-55 (Hodgkins/Countryside)
Turn East on 63RD St., OTB is 1/3rd mile on the left.
Ample parking is available in restaurant and OTB lots.