- Plan Your Visit
- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- Raceday Information
- Learn to Win: Arlington University & More
- Expert Selections & Handicapping Information
- Stats and Standings
- Stakes & Simulcast Schedules
- Horsemen Services
- News & Videos
- Trackside OTB
- TSC Elite
- Contests, Events & Promotions
- Wagering Information
Arlington Cash Cards
How to activate your Arlington Cash Card account:
1. Swipe your Arlington Cash Card at any cash accepting Self-Service machine prior to establishing a balance (if you establish a balance first, the Arlington Cash Card will not work)
2. You will be prompted to enter a four-digit PIN and then confirm your selection by re-entering your PIN.
3. Continue to deposit funds, withdraw funds, or make wagers
4. Remember - Always press “End Session” when you are finished!
How to deposit funds into your Arlington Cash Card account:
1. Establish a balance on any Self-Service machine by either cashing a winning ticket or voucher or inserting currency.
2. Press “Deposit Cash to Account” button.
3. Swipe your Arlington Cash Card and enter your PIN.
4. Press “Enter” or “Send” to deposit entire balance (to deposit less than then entire balance, enter the amount of your deposit on the keypad first).
5. Take your receipt and press "Back to Betting".
6. Remember - Always press “End Session” when you are finished!
How to withdraw funds from your Arlington Cash Card account:
1. At any Self-Service machine press “Withdraw Cash from Account” button.
2. Swipe your Arlington Cash Card and enter your PIN.
3. Enter the amount to withdraw on the keypad and press "Enter" to receive a voucher.
4. Take the voucher to any teller to redeem for cash.
5. Remember - Always press “End Session” when you are finished!
How to make wagers on your Arlington Cash Card account:
1. Swipe your Arlington Cash Card at any Self-Service machine prior to establishing a balance (if you establish a balance first, the Arlington Cash Card will not work) and enter your PIN.
2. Proceed with your wagering exactly the same as you would on any Self-Service terminal
3. Press “Make Bet” button
4. You will be prompted “Are You Sure” – press “Yes”
5. You will see a representation of your wager on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. No ticket will be issued.
6. Make additional bets if desired
7. When done with all of your wagers, press “End Session" – if you desire a printed receipt – press “Finish with receipt”
8. Remember - Always press “End Session” when you are finished!
How to view and / or cancel wagers made on your Arlington Cash Card account:
1. At any Self-Service terminal, open your account by swiping your Arlington Cash Card and enter your PIN
2. Press "Review Account Bets"
3. By default, all wagers made for that day via your Arlington Cash Card are available for review, press the up or down arrows to see more bets. You may filter on certain tracks, races, or bet types if you so desire.
4. To cancel a wager:
· Press the "Cancel" button next to the wager (the Cancel button is not visible if the wager is not available to be cancelled)
· Press “Yes” when prompted
· Press “Quit"to return to betting
5. Remember - Always press “End Session” when you are finished!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Arlington Cash Card?
The Arlington Cash Card is a paperless, electronic form of wagering. Instead of using cash to make wagers at a manned or self service terminal and receiving a paper ticket, all wagers are made via an account and held electronically. An account is opened, a PIN is established, and money is deposited into the account. Once bets are made, all winnings are automatically credited to the account as soon as the race is official. There is no ticket issued, but you may opt to get a receipt which indicates the wagers you have made.
- Where can I use the Arlington Cash Card?
Currently, the Arlington Cash Card is valid at Arlington Park and Trackside OTBs located in Arlington Heights, Chicago, Waukegan, McHenry, South Elgin, Hodgkins, and Lockport. All other Trackside OTBs should come on line later in 2008.
- Where can I purchase an Arlington Cash Card?
You may purchase an Arlington Cash Card at any Trackside OTB that currently supports it. At Arlington Park, you may purchase an Arlington Cash Card at the Mutuel information windows located on all levels, as well as the Arlington Gift Shop, through the Group Sales department, and from roving Arlington Cash Card Representatives.
- What are the advantages of an Arlington Cash Card?
Because your cash balance and all wagers are stored electronically, there is no possibility of losing your ticket, or your voucher. Since all winnings are automatically credited to the account as soon as the race is official, you do not have to go to a teller of self service terminal to cash in your winnings, which reduces the number of trips you have to make to the betting windows.
- How do I cash in my winning wagers?
Your Arlington Cash Card wagers are stored electronically. All of your winnings including refunds) are automatically credited into your Arlington Cash Card account immediately once the race is made official.
- Can I receive credit on my Twin Spires Card for wagers made via my Arlington Cash Card account?
If you have linked your personal wagering account to your Twin Spires Club card, then all transactions automatically earn points. If you use the Arlington Cash Card account, it is completely anonymous and Twin Spires Club points are not automatically earned. We strongly urge you to transfer your Arlington Cash Card account balance to your Twin Spires Club account. You may open a Twin Spires Club account if you do not already have one.
- What if I lose my receipt?
Since all of your Arlington Cash Card wagers are stored electronically, there is no actual printed ticket. If you have a receipt, it is for informational purposes only, and has no value. If you lose your receipt, your account will still be automatically credited with any and all winnings.
- What if I have a winning wager that is reportable to the IRS?
If you are lucky enough to have an IRS reportable winning wager made via your Arlington Cash Card account, those winnings will be “frozen” until you provide us with proper identification for IRS purposes. Just go to any IRS window to release those funds. Personal wagering accounts through Twin Spires Club cards receive all winnings as soon as results are official.
- What if I forget to press “End Session” before I walk away from the terminal?
As a protection to you, your Arlington Cash Card account will automatically log off after a period (15 seconds) of inactivity. You will get a warning, so if you are still in the process of wagering, you can continue. In the unfortunate event that someone else does access the terminal before your account has logged off, any wagers made will be debited from your Arlington Cash Card account, but you will also be credited with all winnings from those wagers. In no event can someone else obtain any funds from your Arlington Cash Card account, as the actual card and PIN are needed to do so.
- What if I lose my Arlington Cash Card?
Arlington Park does not guarantee that you will be able to obtain your balance if you lose your Arlington Cash Card. While we will make every effort to locate your records if you know your account number and PIN, the fact that this is a completely anonymous form of wagering and as such we strongly urge you to transfer to a Twin Spires Club card for your protection.
- Where can I get more information?
You may check with the Twin Spires Center located on Level 2, or at any Mutuel information window.