Limited spectator tickets are available for Thursday-Saturday September 3-September 26 (2pm first race post time). Tickets go on sale Tuesday, September 1 at 12pm!
Very limited availability. Availability varies by date.
Important Ticketing Information – Please Read:
- Online ticket sales only, all ticket sales will be made online.
- Tickets are sold in sets of 4 at a designated table. All table purchases include parking, General Admission, and Arlington Program for each guest. Additional guests cannot be added to a table once the transaction is completed.
- If purchasing multiple tickets in a venue with tables (Terrace Café or Canopy) you must add each table and guest count to the cart then click continue shopping to add another table. Tables will not be moved to accommodate larger parties with multiple table purchases due to social distancing policies.
- Canopy Table locations are assigned by purchase date.
- When selecting a Terrace Café table from the map look for the change in your curser from an arrow for unavailable tables, to a hand for tables that can be selected. Once a table is selected enter the number of guests and proceed to checkout. There is no indoor dining and no restaurants are open. The Terrace Cafe will not be functioning as a full service restaurant in 2020. Food and beverage can be purchased at designated outdoor locations on the main level.
- Mobile tickets only, no tickets will be emailed or printed, only mobile tickets located in tickets.com accounts will be accepted. All tickets will be available through on-line ticket accounts.
- Advanced ticket sales only, no day of ticket sales. All ticket sales will be cut off 24 hours (2:05pm) before the first post-time of each race day.
- Adults only, all guests must be at least 18 years old, no children will be allowed
- No on-site ticket holds or pick up. The Box Office will not be open.
- All sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges.