Health/Safety Guidelines & Facility Restrictions
Please review the 2020 guidelines and restrictions in place prior to your Arlington Experience.
- All guests must wear a mask at all times unless they are consuming food or beverage in their seat.
- Guests must follow social distancing protocols and are encouraged to wash hands often.
- Ticket holders will be issued a “T-Time” for entering the facility.
- Only pre-purchased tickets displayed on a mobile device will be accepted at the admission gate for entry.
- Only adults over the age of 18 will be granted access to the facility.
- All guests must display the wristband associated with their designated seat at all times.
- No indoor gatherings or congregating is permitted – in & out restrooms and wagering only. No indoor dining options, all food and beverage options will be on the main level outdoors.
- The only interior areas will be located on the first floor, for restrooms and wagering terminals. All indoor dining options are closed.
- Guests will not have access to the Paddock.
- Keep an eye out for one way points of entry. Signage will provide entry only and exit only details.
- Wagering is self-service only. Live mutuel clerks will be limited and restricted to $50 minimum wagers and cashing of tickets. Wagers should be made through the self-service, cash accepting machines. Skip the line and stay in your saddle by wagering on FastBet Mobile or Twinspires.com on your mobile device.
- All ticket holders must enter off of Euclid Ave. and park in parking lot B, then enter through the West Marquee entrance.
- There will be no shuttle buses available.
- No food or beverage will be permitted.
- One small personal item (ie. a purse) is allowed.
- All food and beverage
- Glass containers or bottles
- Projectile objects including Frisbees, balls, etc.
- Grills, slow cookers or any open flame devices, including candles & sterno burners
- Tents, canopies and oversized umbrellas
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates or skateboards, and ANY motorized means of transport (other than motorized wheelchairs)
- Poles, flags, banners, signs or any other item seen to be an obstruction to other guests or potential danger to on-track activity
- Drones or any other airborne device
- Noisemakers including air horns, bull horns, fireworks, etc.
- Objects that could be a nuisance to on-track activity and other guests including laser pointers, squirt guns, etc.
- Firearms, knives, sharp objects or other weapons restricted by local, state or federal laws
- Pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome)