- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Sunday, May 11, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$12 Adults/$2 Child|
Mother’s Day at Arlington International has become a Chicagoland tradition. This is your chance to give Mom a unique experience that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- Giveaway: Red Rose to the first 5,000 Moms through the Admission Gates
- Experience: Lucky moms will be chosen throughout the day to be honored with their families for an exclusive picture in the Winner’s Circle with a winning jockey
- Enter To Win: Arlington International Mother's Day Basket featuring an Arlington jacket, portable cell phone charger, fleece picnic blanket and custom-painted stone coasters (set of 4) featuring the Chicago Blackhawks provided by Vignettes of Arlington Inc.
- Food & Beverage Specials: Bloody Marys & Mimosas; Ticketed Dining Packages throughout the Facility
- Sunday Family Day (presented by the Daily Herald) Activities: Special Mother’s Day craft for the kids. See below for more information on today’s Family Day partners and activities
Announcing a new pick for Mother’s Day! The Miller Lite Party Deck just opened to give your Mom a dazzling day, fully loaded with great food and drink to take care of your Mama.
The Million Room, Terrace Café, Governor’s Room, International Room, Silks and Marquee Tents are all sold out.
Don’t Delay - Buy Today! Box Seats, Reserved Seats and General Admission still available.
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Arlington’s other premium days: Father’s Day, Fireworks, and Arlington Million Day for exclusive experiences similar to Mother’s Day!
Sunday Family Days at Arlington International — brought to you by the Daily Herald — are back and better than ever with the addition of even MORE entertainment in the Junior Jockey Zone including pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, magician, caricaturist, juggler, bounce house and hands on activities from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. We’ve partnered up with Chicagoland’s favorites in entertainment for exciting and educational content each Sunday — Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This Sunday, the Schaumburg Boomers and Shedd Aquarium will be out in the park area for Family Day fun!
Click Here for the full Family Day calendar.
*Junior Jockey Zone is weather permitting.