- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, June 14, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Horses & Hops
Mark your calendars for June 14th because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Leinenkugel’s Canoe Paddler. Leinenkugel’s Canoe Paddler is Leinenkugel’s Great American Beer Festival Gold Medal winning take on the Kolsch style from Germany’s Cologne Region. Made crisp and refreshing, it’s brewed with a touch of rye to deliver a clean but adventurously spicy flavor.**
- Paired Food Item: Chicken Picatta Sandwich with Caper Aioli and Arugula on a Ciabatta Roll.** The spicy flavors brought out by the inclusion of rye will complement the savory components of our picatta sandwich.
- Live Band: June’s Got The Cash
- Featured Jockey: Sheldon Russell. Visit The Park to get an official Sheldon Russell jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Sheldon Russell wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Sheldon your support? Adults and kids alike can create an Sheldon Russell “head on a stick” to cheer him to the finish line!
- Racing Feature: Check out the equipment jockeys practice on! An official Equisizer will be on display in The Park for great photo ops.
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.