- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, June 21, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Girls Day Out
Slip on your favorite summer dress, pull out your fashion hat, and come out to Arlington for Girls Day Out! Whether you want an all-inclusive experience inside or want to roam The Park, Girls Rule at Arlington.
- $70.12* Girls Day Out All-Inclusive International Room Package:
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy this event!
- Beer & Wine Bar with Specialty Cocktail
- Passed Appetizers
- Caprese Skewers
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Brie Crostini w/Apricot Chutney
- Crudité, Antipasti, & Bruschetta
- Chef Cooking Demonstrations with Recipes and Wine Pairings
- Petite Lobster Roll on Toasted Brioche
- Prosciutto, Spinach, & Roasted Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Beef Short Rib Satay w/Cool Noodle Salad
- Hand Rolled Cake Pops
- Photo Booth of the Stars
- Daily Racing Guide
- Shopping & Pampering
*Price is all inclusive.
- Activities in the Park: Girls Day Out Vendor Tent. Vendors include: A La Mode, Eco Diva Clothing, Silpada Designs Jewelry, and CorePower Yoga.
- Live Band: The Personnel
- Food & Beverage Specials: Skinny Girl Margaritas, Skinny Girl Mojitos, Skinny Girl Wines
- Enter To Win: $200 gift card to Asha Salon at Streets of Woodfield and $50 gift card to Simon Mall, provided by Arlington Downs
- Hat Contest: An open contest brought to you by, The Arboretum of South Barrington, to any lady or gentleman wearing a Derby worthy hat. Meet in the Paddock after the fifth race!
- Miller Lite, Horses & Hops at Arlington International: See below for more information on today's Horses & Hops promotion including a featured craft beer/cider/or specialty brand, food pairing, and great horseracing experiences including a new jockey card program.
Mark your calendars for June 21st because Memorial Day through Labor Day, Arlington and Miller Lite will be bringing you the ultimate horse racing experience! The experience wouldn’t be complete without live musical performances by Chicagoland’s favorite cover bands. In addition, each Saturday will feature a different craft, cider, or specialty brand from the MillerCoors portfolio that will be paired with a specialty food item, bringing out the flavors of the food and beer for a perfect exacta! Plus, get even more involved with the horses and jockeys on the track with a new collectable Jockey Card program and Horse Racing Bingo. Saturdays at Arlington are a sure bet!
- Featured Beer: $6 20 Ounce Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat captures the taste of the summer season. Our brew master, Keith, tried over 20 different honeys before choosing clover honey for its subtle sweetness and balanced honey aroma.**
- Paired Food Item: Honey Garlic Chicken Wings.** The sweetness of both the beer and wings will be a perfect match, while the slight citrus noted in the beer will help to refresh the palate between bites.
- Live Band: The Personnel
- Featured Jockey: Heidi Rose. Visit The Park to get an official Heidi Rose jockey card presented by Miller Lite. If Heidi Rose wins 2 or more races today, you win too!* Want to show Heidi your support? Adults and kids alike can create a Heidi Rose “head on a stick” to cheer her to the finish line!
- Racing Feature: Check out a great display of Derby worth hats by our featured Milliner!
*Must be 21 or older to participate in jockey card program. If featured jockey is not scheduled to ride, an alternative jockey will be chosen to ride for the prize. Additional program guidelines can be provided in The Park.
**F&B specials located in The Park.