- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, September 6, 2014
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|11:15 AM||1 PM||$8 Adults/$2 Child|
Binny's Taste at the Track
The biggest and best wine event of the fall season is back! Whether you’re just learning about the world of wines, or are a wine aficionado looking for new and exciting brands, you don’t want to miss the Taste at the Track outdoor wine festival presented by Binny's Beverage Depot. You’re invited to join us on Saturday, September 6 to watch and wager on the heart pounding sport of Thoroughbred horse racing while enjoying samples of hundreds of domestic and international wines from Binny’s. Plus, top Chicagoland restaurants will be providing a sampling of signature dishes to pair with your favorite wine. Tickets for this event will sell out, Arlington encourages guests to purchase their tickets early.
- Wine Tasting: Sampling of hundreds of domestic and international wines including high-end, allocated and large format offerings.
- Beer Sampling: Exclusive Beer Sampling at "Craft Central"
- Food: Top Chicagoland restaurants will be on-site for Fall themed sampling.
- Jake Melnicks - Firecracker Chicken Wings
- Bar Toma - Charred Baby Carrots with Goat Cheese and Balsamic
- Café Spiaggia - Skewer of Fresh Mozzarella and Heirloom Cherry tomato
- Cowboy Grille - Brisket Bites
- Mr. D's Sports Bar - White Bean and Smoked Sausage Chili
- Entertainment: Live DJ on the Miller Lite Band Stage
- Enter To Win: Wine and wine accessories, provided by Arlington One
- Binny’s Taste at the Track Ticket Inclusion:
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy this event!
- Govino Wine Glass
- Wine Tasting (1pm-5pm)
- 3 Food Sample Tickets
Arlington offers live racing and entertainment all season long, through September 28. Don’t miss out on Septemberfest, Saturday September 13th for a sampling of Chicagoland’s favorite food trucks with beer pairings.