- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Saturday, July 7, 2018
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
|12:00PM||1:20PM||$8 ONLINE/$4 YOUTH|
Food Truck Festival on Ride to the Million, presented by Miller Lite
Click Buy Now for all available tickets for Food Truck Festival on Ride to the Million, presented by Miller Lite (July 7)
On-Sale April 2
STOP! Get a discount for purhasing a Million Memories bundle - includes General Admission for July 7 and Million Day, August 11!
**Still the greatest entertainment bargain in Chicagoland. There will be an at gate surcharge for General Admission, so take advantage by buying online and SAVE!**
*Guests are encouraged to enter through the Granstand Entrance for easy access to venue. (Off of Wilke Rd.) Event held outdoors in The Park. Event held rain or shine. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a Hungry As A Horse VIP ticket.
For More Information Click Here
Tune into NBC Sports Chicago, Saturday morning at 11am! The female jockeys of the Arlington jockey colony, will be live in studio!
Don't want to sit at home for the show? Become part of or LIVE studio audience and stay for the races! Get your ticket that includes: a seat in the audience, continental breakfast with a bloody mary or mimosa, backstretch tour, and box seat.
Arlington Handicapping Challenge tickets will go off-line at 12:00 p.m. CST on Friday, July 6. Walk-up entries WILL be available on Saturday, July 7 via credit card or cash at the contest registration table in the International Skyline Lounge.
When Saturday, July 7th WhereInternational Skyline LoungeArlington International Racecourse Format
- $2,000 Live Money Contest - No registration fee
- The contest will consist of designated races held at Arlington International Racecourse and other predetermined tracks.
- Players must wager at least $1,000 on the Arlington card for that day. The remaining bankroll must be wagered on the other tracks available.
- Only Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double wagers will be allowed (Double wagers must fall within the eligible contest races)
- The player with the largest bankroll balance after the final contest race will be declared the winner
- Contest races - To be determined
(1) BCBC - Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge berth
(3) NHC - National Handicapping Championship berths
Registration Registration will be open on Friday, June 8th Official Rules QuestionsEmail TracksideOTB@arlingtonpark.com.