Around the World: 1 Week Countdown to the International Festival of Racing
The ONE-week countdown to the International Festival of Racing begins today! Enjoy a day that celebrates the international flair of Arlington International Racecourse and the 37th Running of the Arlington Million on August 10th.
Multicultural Performances: Trio Guadalajara, Die Musikmeisters Band, Ayodele Drum and Dance, Celtic Piping, Trinity Irish Dance, Axe Academy, Japanese Cultural Center, and more!
Entertainment: Live DJ on the Miller Lite Band Stage
- Greece –Gyros served with tomatoes, onions, & tzatziki sauce at Cobey’s Food Court
- USA – Hawaiian Poke at Cobey’s Carvery
- Korea – Korean Shrimp Tacos at Cobey’s Food Court
- Mexico – Mexican Tacos at Cobey’s Food Court
- USA – American Burgers & Hot Dogs at Cobey’s Food Court
- Italy – Italian Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza with balsamic at Cobey’s Food Court
- Germany – German Bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard at Cobey’s Food Court
Ways to Win: Saturday Squares at Arlington University Main Campus for Guests 18+, must sign up before Race 1. For this, being square is a good thing. It’s horse racing’s spin on a squares board – make the x and y axis work for you!
Gates Open 12:00PM, First Race 1:30PM, General Admission $8 Adult Online/$10 Adult Gate/$4 Youth
August 03, 2019