Ho Ho Ho, don't say you didn't know...!
Enjoy breakfast in the Million Room Restaurant. Breakfast with Santa includes a photo with Santa, kids’ crafts, Christmas music, cookie decorating, and more! New in 2019: two dates to choose from! Breakfast with Santa will be hosted on December 14th and 15th.
Binny’s Spring Wine Expo & Tasting
Binny’s Wine Expo is our biggest and best wine tasting event of the year! Join us inside the Arlington International Racecourse for an afternoon of sampling and education. Industry experts will showcase hundreds of wines from around the world, including new releases and high end offerings. We will also offer an exclusive educational experience with our array of guided wine tours and interactive seminars. For the wine novice to the expert, this premier wine event should not be missed! *No Live Racing
A limited number of VIP tickets are available for an upgraded experience that includes early entry with a dedicated gate, special swag, early sign-up for seminars, and access to small bites and featured wines in the Governor’s Room.
GA – $60
- 4 hour tasting featuring hundreds of wines from around the world including many new releases and high-end offerings
- Appetizer snacks (1:00-5:00pm)
- Access to seminars and guided tours on a first come, first served basis
- Souvenir branded crystal wine glass
- Complimentary photo booth
- Tickets for several enter to win contests
- Special discount for wine orders place on event day
VIP – $100
Treat yourself to a VIP experience at the most exciting wine event this spring. Your enhanced ticket includes:
- All General Admission ticket inclusions
- Sneak peek email with map, wines and special features
- Expedited early entry with dedicated gate
- Welcome glass of exclusive sparkling wine
- 2 hour Chef’s Table (2:00-4:00pm)
- Exclusive access to the Governor’s Room beginning at 12:30, which includes exclusive wines, snacks, complimentary soda and coffee, and dedicated time with Binny’s wine experts
- Swag bag
- First access to registration for seminars and guided tours
April 04, 2020