Plan Your Visit
- General Admission includes entry into Arlington International.
- This ticket allows you to enjoy views along the track rail and Paddock with access to first-come-first-served benches or the opportunity to picnic on the lawn in The Park.
- Includes access to Apron Level concessions, mutuel tellers, and Mr. D's Sports Bar.
- Located on the second floor and third floors above General Admission, our guests have a choice of great seating options listed below. These seats provide a commanding view of all of the action for the entire race card.
- Reserved Seats: Stadium-style folding seats on the East and West side of the Grandstand (sections A,B,H, and I). Dining options available at concessions.
- Standard Box: Boxes offer wicker armchairs in your choice of sun or shade with a panoramic view of the races (sections B,F, and G). Dining options available at concessions.
- Standard Sun Box: Standard box with wicker armchairs in first or second rows in the sun with the option to order food and beverage off of the Executive Box menu through a server (Lower Level sections B-E).
- Executive Box: Private box including cushioned seats, a personal flat-screen TV, and the option to order food and drink through a server (Lower Level sections B-E).
- Luxe Box: Combining comfort and style, these boxes offer brand new seating with five cushioned arm chairs, a 23" TV, and seat service.
- Picnic Tables: Located in The Park near the eighth-pole, our Picnic Table area is a fan favorite. Each table seats six to eight guests and is in a sunny park-like setting. Each reservation guarantees one table for up to eight guests for the entire race day.
- Canopy Tables: Located under the roof, our Canopy Tables offer an outdoor and shaded seating option. These shaded tables seat up to four people and have excellent views of live racing. Each reservation guarantees one table for four guests for the entire race day.