Your security is our priority. Keeping these suggestions in mind during your visit will help ensure your safety and entertainment.
- Horses always have the right of way.
- Never touch a horse unless you have the permission from the horse’s handler.
- Thoroughbred horses are high-strung animals especially on race day, so when in the vicinity of horses, please don’t make sudden movements or loud noises.
Safety Around Horses
- Should a security issue arise, while you are a guest at Arlington International, we ask that you find a guest services or an Arlington International security officer.
- Should you have a sudden illness or injury while you are a guest at Arlington International, please seek help at our First Aid Station, which is located on the East Paddock Level.
- If you need immediate assistance, please find an Arlington International security officer or guest services personnel.
- If the emergency is serious, the patron will be transported to a local hospital via ambulance.