- Plan Your Visit
- Group Outings
- Racing & Wagering
- Trackside OTB
Past Peformances and Featured Wagers
Arlington will now offer two Pick 5 wagers on every race card. The Early Pick 5 will cover the first five races of the day, while the Late Pick 5 will cover the last five races. In the event that no ticket is sold with the correct combination of official winners, 90% of the money pool will carry over to the corresponding Pick 5 (Early or Late) on the next racing day, with the remaining 10% distributed to the holders of tickets which correctly picked the most official winners.