Million Room Restaurant
- From the 4th floor, indulge in fine dining and an unbeatable track view. The indoor Million Room has tiered seating and floor-to-ceiling windows to ensure spectacular views for our guests.
- Most Million Room tables are equipped with a personal flat-screen TV to create the ultimate racing experience.
- Mutuel tellers and self-service betting terminals are available in the Million Room.
- Each table reservation provides reserved seats for the entire race day. There is a nominal fee that allows you to use the table for the entire race day.
- Business professional dress code enforced.
- Located adjacent to the finish line, our outdoor cafe features upscale concession fare and one of the most exciting locations to spend the day.
- In the Terrace Cafe, guests can sit at 2 or 4-top tables or on bar stools. (4-tops have umbrellas, 2-tops do not.)
- Self-services terminals are located in the Terrace Cafe.
- Each reservation ensures reserved seats for the entire race day.
- For your safety and the safety of the horses on the tack, in the event of high winds, we may ask that the umbrella at your Terrace Cafe table remain closed for the duration of the racing day.
- Casual dress code.
Miller Lite Finish Line
- Located just past our finish line this new reserved dining venue features comfortable outdoor seating with tables for 2.
- Serving menu items from the Superfecta Grill you’ll be sure to enjoy the day while watching (and feeling) the horses thunder by!
- The Terrace Annex is an extension of the Terrace Cafe at canopy tables under the overhang.
- Available on premium days, the Terrace Annex offers outdoor dining with wait service and the popular Terrace Cafe menu.
- Each table seats four: you must purchase the entire table as individual seats are not available.
- Dining reservations are non-refundable
- General Admission is not included in reservation pricing
- A strict dress code is enforced in the Million Room Restaurant. Non-abiding patrons will not be granted entrance
- No outside food and beverages is allowed in any of the dining venues
Dining Reservation Information
Questions, call 847-870 RACE (7223). Tickets purchased over the phone are subject to a $15 service fee.